Interested in having a website for your Yale club, college class or shared interest group? Want a better way of maintaining your membership roster, sending out newsletters, and taking on-line registrations for free and paid events? The AYA is pleased to offer you tools to accomplish all these things through iModules, a robust platform you can use to engage fellow alumni through membership management, event registration, email marketing, and website design/hosting and content management.
Best of all, these tools are free to AYA recognized alumni groups. You can utilize all the tools within the platform (email marketing, events management, membership management) or pick and choose the ones you need.
If you're ready to learn more, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you'd like to learn a bit more before contacting Maria or Janice, iModules provides a training site where video training material can be viewed.
Want to get started with your content management training? Start with this training guide!
- Recorded videos can be found on the suite of iModules products and last approx. 20 minutes each.
- Content Management - helpful for maintaining web sites. The videos will provide you with step-by-step instructions on creating and deleting content, adding images and providing guidance on best practices to make your site more engaging so visitors will come back frequently!
- Email Marketing - helpful for managing emails. Custom emails provide flexibility by allowing you to use/reuse templates, saved content, and schedule emails to go out at a specific date and time. Emails can be sent on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Events - helpful for managing events. The videos are intended for a wide range of user needs/skills. There may be some items discussed in any video that might not be applicable for your needs.
- Membership Management. Handling new memberships and renewals doesn't have to be an administrative nightmare. imodules can help you with membership management and a solution that is flexible and powerful enough to fit your membership needs. It's organized, automated, easy and effective.
- Live videos can be schedules for the suite of iModule products. This training does offer the opportunity to submit questions during training. The training subjects rotate over a month long period.
- Text-based documentation and community forums can be found at the main training site.
Please visit this page often as we will update it with additional training and resources. In addition to providing iModules training and resources, Yale Alumni Association online services will be updating this page with training tutorials and documentation specific for our volunteers for the clubs, classes and SIGs (Shared Interest Groups).
Recording 1: Reviewing the two design templates
Recording 2: Continuation of homepage of design templates
Guide for creating a form driven event
Guide for creating a simple RSVP event form
Guide for creating a one time custom Email
Choosing a recipient list to send an email or event
More to come! Check back frequently!