Interested in having a website for your Yale club, college class or shared interest group? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
iModules, a robust suite of tools for our volunteers to engage fellow alumni, including membership management, event registration, email marketing and basic content management.
iModules provides a training site where video training material can be viewed.
- Recorded videos can be found on the suite of iModules products and last approx. 20 minutes each.
- Content Management - helpful for maintaining web sites. The videos will provide you with step-by-step instructions on creating and deleting content, adding images and providing guidance on best practices to make your site more engaging so visitors will come back frequently!
- Email Marketing - helpful for managing emails. Custom emails provide flexibility by allowing you to use/reuse templates, saved content, and schedule emails to go out at a specific date and time. Emails can be sent on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Events - helpful for managing events. The videos are intended for a wide range of user needs/skills. There may be some items discussed in any video that might not be applicable for your needs.
- Live videos can be schedules for the suite of iModule products. This training does offer the opportunity to submit questions during training. The training subjects rotate over a month long period.
- Text-based documentation and community forums can be found at the main training site.
Please visit this page often as we will update it with additional training and resources. In addition to providing iModules training and resources, Yale Alumni Association online services will be updating this page with training tutorials and documentation specific for our volunteers for the clubs, classes and SIGs (Shared Interest Groups).
Recording 1: Reviewing the two design templates
Recording 2: Continuation of homepage of design templates
Recording 3: Introduction to Events.